Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    There is a confirmed x2 VIP offer for the US in December AND the Falcon has been reported in stock in at least one LBS in the UK, PLUS the French and German in-store promo magazines are pushing it for December too.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4465/...ed2a0e01_z.jpg

http://www.brickfanatics.co.uk/star-...k-lego-stores/

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/lego/...ent_176310.asp
    Read that earlier. Unfortunately, it still seems like a tossup as to when it will actually come in stock again. For now, all we can do is keep checking constantly and hope for the best. Personally, I don't know why they don't just take pre-orders once the in-stock amount sells out. As long as my order is in, if it means I have to wait a few extra weeks/months, I'd be okay with it as long as I'd know I was getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    RI don't know why they don't just take pre-orders once the in-stock amount sells out.
    I agree totally. They should take pre-orders and build to order, and maybe have a ratio that 75% of stock created goes to the pre-orders and 25% for shelves. Eventually they'd catch up and the ratio would flip.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Heck, if they'd have just done that for VIP's in the first place, they wouldn't be in half the mess they're in now.

^ Well, that just makes too much sense!!!

Hello,

Thanks for accepting me to the forum. The craziness surrounding this set drove me here looking for some feedback from experienced members.

I currently own this set, still sealed. I collect Lego sets, don't open them, lol. A good acquaintance wants to buy the one I have, even offered a little extra. Do you think I'll be able to get my hands on another in the future or should I hold onto it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hancraig View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for accepting me to the forum. The craziness surrounding this set drove me here looking for some feedback from experienced members.

I currently own this set, still sealed. I collect Lego sets, don't open them, lol. A good acquaintance wants to buy the one I have, even offered a little extra. Do you think I'll be able to get my hands on another in the future or should I hold onto it?

Thanks!
    Yes, most definitely, they should be available to more customers next year and some discounts or incentives from LEGO will make it more enticing.

Quote Originally Posted by dlogix View Post
    ^ Well, that just makes too much sense!!!
    That can't be right. If I'm dumb enough to think of it then LEGO must be smart enough not to do it. Oh... wait... no, it is right.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051