Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

I have an opportunity to trade this set for the old ucs set. Mine is sealed... He opened his but only to look at the paperwork. Never opened the bags or anything. Also has his shipper.... Any advice?

Not sure who has the original UCS Falcon, but whoever does should keep it.

The original is currently worth four or five times the new one. That will change but they will never reach parity.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    I have an opportunity to trade this set for the old ucs set. Mine is sealed... He opened his but only to look at the paperwork. Never opened the bags or anything. Also has his shipper.... Any advice?
    Assuming you've only got RRP in your 75192, then from a purely financial standpoint, it's a good deal for you. You're going to pay well over $1k for a 10179 set that's already been built, let alone something like this that's never really been opened/built. And if it's a 1st edition set, it's an even better deal. There's going to be plenty of opportunity to buy another 75192 over the next several years, so if you want a 10179 - particularly to build - I would jump on this.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

It definitely seems like you're getting the better end of the deal, particularly if it's a 1st Edition set w/ certificate.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748