Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by LostStarWars View Post
    Sorry this might not be exact, but I weighed it with my house scale and it came to just under 34lb which is about 15.5kg.
    Thank you very much
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LostStarWars View Post
    Sorry this might not be exact, but I weighed it with my house scale and it came to just under 34lb which is about 15.5kg.
    Was that weight including the brown shipping box?

Quote Originally Posted by are_k View Post
    Was that weight including the brown shipping box?
    Yes it did include the brown shipping box just as it is in this photo:

LostStarWars, was yours only single boxed? Mine came in a plain shipping box, inside that box was another box - the same street dated "TOYS" box from your photo, then the MF box inside it.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

So if you order online, the box comes without the handle and wheels, correct?
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    So if you order online, the box comes without the handle and wheels, correct?
    Correct, at least in my case. Mine arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSpy007 View Post
    Correct, at least in my case. Mine arrived today
    Great. Just a personal preference, but I would prefer to just have a regular box and not the one with the wheels and handle.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    LostStarWars, was yours only single boxed? Mine came in a plain shipping box, inside that box was another box - the same street dated "TOYS" box from your photo, then the MF box inside it.
    I bought mine in store at a LEGOLAND Discovery Center, so it was just the one box (with the Oct 1 sticker).

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344