Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by AugNEvrthngAftr View Post
    No worries, man. I'm under the impression that Lego VIP members (members of the VIP card-only) are allowed to pick up/pre-order on 9/14. I called the Lego store nearest me and they did confirm they will have it in-stock ready to sell on 9/14. They will be giving out tickets as placeholders to anyone standing in line before the store opens. They will have the exact number of tickets for the exact number of Falcons and once they're gone, they're gone. You will have to order online at that point or wait for re-stock shipments. As far as ordering online, you should be able to either order it online at home or order it online at the store.
    Thanks for the clarification! Guess I am getting up early on Thursday. :-)

No way I can miss work to wait at the store Thursday morning, so I'll have no choice but to go online. That said, I was under the impression it was just a pre-order, so that VIP's wouldn't have to compete with the general public when they go live on October 1st, just as many other big sets (including non-SW ones) have gone. This is the first I'm hearing of it actually being in stock.
    Last edited by bob_solo; 09-12-2017 at 06:35 PM.

There is already a radical price drop on the original ucs falcons on ebay... I think noone -including Killerbee- foresaw the introduction of a "superior" set... from an investment standpoint this is bad for people who bought the original set to sell in the future.. however, I don't really care because I believe in collecting for the love of toys and not investment...
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    There is already a radical price drop on the original ucs falcons on ebay... I think noone -including Killerbee- foresaw the introduction of a "superior" set... from an investment standpoint this is bad for people who bought the original set to sell in the future.. however, I don't really care because I believe in collecting for the love of toys and not investment...
    That's just what happens if one buys toys as an investment. I am SO glad a new Falcon is coming. I missed out on the first one and am anxious to get this one. I fully approve of LEGO updating and re-releasing sets. I'd love if they updates Market Street, Cafe Corner and Green Grocer, added interiors, etc, and re-released those.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Is this midnight tonight for order on the 14th or midnight on Thursday for order on the 15th. I'm all confused now?

We are all positive that this set will be around for some time right? I assume the price will stay where it is since Christmas is also ahead but does anyone foresee a small price drop around late January?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Just saying, 12 AM in Spain and it's not for sale. Nearly for sure won't be today online here, or at least not in the marked hour
    Last edited by razagul; 09-13-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    "Never tell me the odds"

All the Lego stores in my area have been trained to tell customers to buy it online, that they will have about 2 or 3 at most on the 14th. So...a lot of people will be disappointed tomorrow!

Brickset is reporting 7:30 am but didnt specify a time zone.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

I visited my local Lego store on the way home from work today, and found out that only 4 would be available in-store tomorrow morning. There was signage around the store (backed up by store employees) that the set will go on sale at 8:00 AM EST.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast