Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: UCS Millennium Falcon QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    as long as there is the option to build the falcon from different movies, I am definitely buying this set. I consider TFA to be the worst star wars movie of all time, that's why I don't want to pay a single penny to a TFA falcon...
    Only reason I skipped out on TFA Falcon was I'd be waiting on something like this. I want ALL eras. Give me those extra figs!

Also, I hate to go off topic, and everyone has their own opinions, but I need to ask one question. Is Jar Jar stepping in Bantha poop and going "icky!" really more intelligent filmaking than following the plot points of what came before it? Fistful of Dollars is a rip-off of 'Yojimbo' but it's still a great western.
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas

The video says October 1st, but I just got a flyer in the mail telling us to visit the site or go to the store on September 1st to see the biggest set ever. I hope this doesn't mean it's going on sale on 9/1, because most of us will be at other stores shopping at midnight. Hopefully 9/1 is the announcement (as previously stated) and 10/1 is the onsale date.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617