Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: UCS Millennium Falcon QUESTION

Lieutenant Commander Red5StandingBy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Dork View Post
    Wow, I was hoping for the Falcon, but it looks like we're getting a Lego elephant. I mean, that's a pretty obvious outline of an elephant.
    Look at the spikes on its back! It's clearly an obese dinosaur!
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Dork View Post
    Wow, I was hoping for the Falcon, but it looks like we're getting a Lego elephant. I mean, that's a pretty obvious outline of an elephant.
    I was going to say a sheep badly in need of a trim.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    The suspense is killing me.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Han (Bespin), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku

now this is interesting. Larger than the UCS but how? scale? detail? I guess this is definitely a TFA or TLJ falcon
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

LEGO posted a video on Facebook today saying there is a LEGO Star Wars announcement on October 1st.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Han (Bespin), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    now this is interesting. Larger than the UCS but how? scale? detail? I guess this is definitely a TFA or TLJ falcon
    It'll have the ability to display as OT or ST. There's no way they dedicate their biggest set ever to just the ST.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    LEGO posted a video on Facebook today saying there is a LEGO Star Wars announcement on October 1st.
    I'm giving credit where it's due. A gentleman named Korey Richards posted a picture of the video file name on Facebook:
    "MF - UCS MF 15 sec HERO Teaser video"

With the piece count and inevitable price point, Im hoping for a selection of parts and minifigs to do builds from either trilogy. I loved that the Delorean from BTTF included parts for all three versions.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast