Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    After last nights episode, a Hera (X-Wing flight suit) vs Governor Pryce (removable armor / helmet as accessories) would make a great 2-pack, even if realistically sculpted.
    No doubt the customizers among us can take Cesi Eirriss (from Evolutions Rebel Pilot Legacy, Series II) and restyle her as X-wing Hera.
    @LordEdzo

I'd already considered that. I'm just lacking a good head sculpt for her. The only figure that could work is Oola, but she's cost prohibited.
    Though one could just cut and re-position the the Lekku on Cesi figure to look like Hera. I just hope that they'll finally release the MIA Noghri figure and call him Ruhk. Couldn't choose a better time, since CP's are done.

I've already made a Pryce figure.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

you could use the head from the A-Wing Hera on a Cesi body for a quick custom but you'd have to mod the legs to show the classic Hera flared pants of her flight suit.

I'd love to see the Nogri figure be released as Ruhk but with Rebels ending this year I doubt we will see it... unless the Nogri get screen time in the new sequel trilogy or perhaps a standalone film...
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    unless the Nogri get screen time in the new sequel trilogy or perhaps a standalone film...
    I'm kind of hoping that is how it ends, with their arrival, as both 1st order/Rebels st!!te their pants.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Edit: I was thinking of yuuzhan vong
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Well, if we ever got a true Vader Movie, we could possibly see the Noghri there. That is if they even acknowledge that aspect.
    Because it's obvious now that we'll never see them in a post ROTJ era Movie, where Leia had them as Bodyguards.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233