Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Didn't Hasbro simply say that Rebels figures wouldn't be in the initial TLJ waves? They mentioned nothing about a return post-Solo movie. Its possible Rebels could even appear in the later TLJ waves or in the Solo line, as Hasbro mentioned getting Fenn Rau out in 2018. Considering the series is ending, it would be stupid of them to ignore the series for the rest of 2017/18 when interest will be peeking.
    I think you just answered the question ^

They've been very vague, so i don't truly know. Just that they would be on hiatus for TLJ, they may possibly return once it has runs its course. But still, there's only a few months between TLJ and Han Solo. Where/how would they fit in there? Maybe they'd be mixed with Han Solo, since that movie will likely get over looked.
    At least for a dedicated line, I suspect that it will only consist of the new Actor likeness for Han and Lando. With maybe one or two tertiary characters.

But considering the era, this is another good opportunity for some ANH repacks some of us have been asking for in the SA line. Also maybe we'll get a new Stromtrooper sculpt here. Anyhoo, I'll be curious to see how they handle the line for that movie. As well as Rebels, but i don't think the line could survive more main character repacks. So we need new blood here!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

What about resorting to the 2-pack at this point? I'd certainly like Hasbro to oust themselves from doing repeat-type figures in 'versus' two-packs from the current movies or just move them to exclusive marketing. I realize that would more like a collector-focused approach/request, but I think the benefit will prove themselves in the sales. Try it.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

What's the difference between Collector-focused or not at all? Or having pegs upon pegs of the main crew because everyone already has them?
    While they argue that new fans are born everyday, it doesn't guarantee they'll buy SW/Rebels.

If it means getting brand new character like Bo-Katan, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (Rebel Uniform), Ryder Azadi, Sato, Pryce or AP-5. I'd be all for 2-pks.
    We also heard rumors of a Rebels bald Saw Garrera, right? So maybe him and someone else.

But even that list seems overzealous. ^
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    What's the difference between Collector-focused or not at all? Or having pegs upon pegs of the main crew because everyone already has them?
    While they argue that new fans are born everyday, it doesn't guarantee they'll buy SW/Rebels.

If it means getting brand new character like Bo-Katan, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (Rebel Uniform), Ryder Azadi, Sato, Pryce or AP-5. I'd be all for 2-pks.
    We also heard rumors of a Rebels bald Saw Garrera, right? So maybe him and someone else.

But even that list seems overzealous. ^
    I think I read somewhere that Forest Whitaker said he had seen 3 versions of actions figures for Saw. So far we have only seen one, so maybe a 6 inch and rebels version 3.75.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I want blind Kanan, Grand Moff Tarkin, Agent Kallus Imperial Gear with the helmet, Kallus in Rebels gear Bo-Katan, Rebels Lando, Commander Sato, S3 Sabine in TIE Pilot gear, Wedge in TIE Pilot gear, S3 Ezra, Rebels Obi Wan and the Bendu
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031