Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

I wish Hasbro would bring back the battle pack concept. they could give us a Dewback, Kenobi, Maul and S3 Ezra in a set. throw in a chessy campfire aqccessory and it would sell.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

They still have battle backs kinda. There was a RO three pack at WM and a few others at Kohls, Targets etc... Still I know what you mean, there were so many very good TCW BPs and more back during the Golden Age of SW Collecting.

Some Imperial Super Commandos would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_rising View Post
    Some Imperial Super Commandos would be nice.
    absolutely!!!! I'd love a squad of those guys. this is why we need the battle pack brought back.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

-A Season 3 Ezra and Tusken Raider two-pack in addition to everything that was mentioned so far.
    Scout Trooper (with flip up visor revealing Ezra in disguise) with Imperial Speeder Bike
    -Cham Syndulla (with Kalikori) and Blurrg creature two-pack
    -We really need a new Zeb with a detailed paint-job and his staff weapon
    -Chopper with rolling legs (center one retractable) and movable arms
    -Hondo and Melch

I really wish they'd finally give use SA Rebels figures, as unlikely as that seems at the moment. Just think how cool it would be to have TCW articulation level Rebels characters.
    At the very least SA Kanan, Ezra, Stormtrooper, Sabine and Ahsoka.

And a Ghost. I don't care about the scale, just make one at all. Not even Revell has made one yet.
    Bendu would be awesome, too.

Wondering what the status of Rebels figures will be moving forward. The show is ending after this season, and with the already reduced character selection, I don't see too much more making it out, nor do I see Hasbro to continue supporting the show once it's off the air.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    Wondering what the status of Rebels figures will be moving forward. The show is ending after this season, and with the already reduced character selection, I don't see too much more making it out, nor do I see Hasbro to continue supporting the show once it's off the air.
    I think we may see the main characters yet in the 3 3/4" and 6" lines - Kanan and co. - but I don't imagine we'll see them in the 5POA line again, except the Saw and maybe a Rukh depending on how far they take that character in S4. I have a feeling we may see another Mandalorian. Beyond that though, I have high doubts. We basically only received one S3 Rebels figure, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the delayed Fenn Rau was basically intended as an S2 character at first, alongside Kanan, Sabine, etc.

I could go without most of those characters, honestly, but we're obligated an S3 Ezra and Kanan, and I still really want a reissued Agent Kallus, since I refuse to pay $30 for a 5POA figure. I'm sad we'll never see Minister Tua.

I kinda want a Slavin.
    Wanted: 6" Celebration Exclusive Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot).

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    -A Season 3 Ezra and Tusken Raider two-pack in addition to everything that was mentioned so far.
    Scout Trooper (with flip up visor revealing Ezra in disguise) with Imperial Speeder Bike
    -Cham Syndulla (with Kalikori) and Blurrg creature two-pack
    -We really need a new Zeb with a detailed paint-job and his staff weapon
    -Chopper with rolling legs (center one retractable) and movable arms
    -Hondo and Melch

I really wish they'd finally give use SA Rebels figures, as unlikely as that seems at the moment. Just think how cool it would be to have TCW articulation level Rebels characters.
    At the very least SA Kanan, Ezra, Stormtrooper, Sabine and Ahsoka.

And a Ghost. I don't care about the scale, just make one at all. Not even Revell has made one yet.
    Bendu would be awesome, too.
    well the Chopper was just released as a Disney Parks Exclusive and it's awesome.. not a retractable leg but a swappable let that can be switched out for his jet pack and both the top arms and the center arm moves. it's a great figure.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829