Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    I ... think,.. Dave Filoni said they were working on season four at the R1 opening. Though I could be wrong....

So I think we'll at least get a 1/2 season for the 4th season.
    I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.
    Personal Blog/reviews are at: The Dejarik Table

"I ... think,.. Dave Filoni said they were working on season four at the R1 opening. Though I could be wrong....

So I think we'll at least get a 1/2 season for the 4th season."

I'm pretty sure you're right, Rezikai.
    @LordEdzo

Well, if Rebels was cancelled, we would know by now. Animated series like this have a long lead time. So I'm sure they have all of Season 4 written, recorded and its likely about halfway done in animation.

At least that is what my imagination tells me.

I am resigned to the fact that Hasbro is only going to give us about 4-5 Rebels figures a year, so we at least need everyone in their Season three looks, plus a Chopper with arms, and the annoying death star droid.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Would love to see a Saw Garrera, Old Obi Wan and Wedge from season 3.

I get the feeling all three are something that would arrive with Last Jedi waves - similar to how a few Rebels came in sets of TFA and RO stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.
    Yeah, I could see that. I still love that Alec Guiness version of the OBI voice in the S3 trailer. There is definitely closure coming for Maul.

Unless... It's Ezra that Kills Maul, not Obi-Wan like the EU tells it.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425