Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    I ... think,.. Dave Filoni said they were working on season four at the R1 opening. Though I could be wrong....

So I think we'll at least get a 1/2 season for the 4th season.
    I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.
    Personal Blog/reviews are at: The Dejarik Table

"I ... think,.. Dave Filoni said they were working on season four at the R1 opening. Though I could be wrong....

So I think we'll at least get a 1/2 season for the 4th season."

I'm pretty sure you're right, Rezikai.
    @LordEdzo

Well, if Rebels was cancelled, we would know by now. Animated series like this have a long lead time. So I'm sure they have all of Season 4 written, recorded and its likely about halfway done in animation.

At least that is what my imagination tells me.

I am resigned to the fact that Hasbro is only going to give us about 4-5 Rebels figures a year, so we at least need everyone in their Season three looks, plus a Chopper with arms, and the annoying death star droid.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Would love to see a Saw Garrera, Old Obi Wan and Wedge from season 3.

I get the feeling all three are something that would arrive with Last Jedi waves - similar to how a few Rebels came in sets of TFA and RO stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.
    Yeah, I could see that. I still love that Alec Guiness version of the OBI voice in the S3 trailer. There is definitely closure coming for Maul.

Unless... It's Ezra that Kills Maul, not Obi-Wan like the EU tells it.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Woah! Ezra? Hmm. That could be a good twist. I still wished that it was Vader and Maul who fought it out on Malacor.

Unless it's a Disney mandate, or Filoni wants to wrap up more TCW stories, I don't think they'll kill Maul here. I don't know I'd like him redeemed, but they've done a lot to actually round him out as a character. Remember, just 5 or 6 years ago, Maul was still what a lot of people claimed was the only cool thing in TPM. He was basically the equivalent to Boba Fett, another character TCW at least tried to flesh out, in that he looked cool, and then died without much else to him. Unless Maul just cannot let go of revenge, I think it'd be interesting if Obi-wan managed to still show Maul compassion and forgive him of the horrible things he did.

Back on the topic, I have my doubts we get another Maul figure in this line. The Rebels slots are so limited as is, even in a two pack, I think we've got our one Maul.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast