Page 813 of 813 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 8130

Thread: The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Me either, had to order him online! But it seems that well has dried up. Never thought he'd be that in demand.
    And really it's odd to think that so many current figures are worth so much secondary. Used to be that modern figures we barely worth retail unless they were HTF or EU Exclusives etc. But now with distribution so *****y, just about any figure goes for twice retail or more.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by nbskid View Post
    I've NEVER seen him in any retail store. That whole wave was a bust for me, sadly.
    saw Tasu, Han and Rey for $2.50 at Walgreens Today

Quote Originally Posted by Kareth View Post
    Has anyone seen Tasu Leech at retail lately he's going for $19 on amazon and similar on eBay. Would love to find him at a more normal price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that train has long passed. I was lucky to get him on Amazon last year, but he doesn't seem to be coming back now. The only ones I see now are the Resistance Rey wave figures.

I would like to share amazing sphero bb-8 replica with you guys Sphero Droid , its just like real assistant check it out

I want to share BB-8 Replica with you guys here you go Sphero Droid: http://penguingadget.com/droid/

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    dont know about cannon status but isn't she in a sequence in the Star killer game? They made a legacy figure of her in a werird bikini and I Think they even made a full on Rancor exclusive from that game.
    She definitely is, and that's where the outfit came from. If the game was ever considered canon, then Shaak Ti survived.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    She definitely is, and that's where the outfit came from. If the game was ever considered canon, then Shaak Ti survived.
    I doubt that the Force Unleashed is considered canon anymore, but if they do that would be awesome. I have the figure that you mentioned bob-solo... she is awesome but she was part of the final BAD wave that became a TRU exclusive... I remember getting lucky and finding the whole wave at the TRU in Woodbridge one day.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    In the game she did even though there were 2 separate filmed deaths for Shaak Ti, Greivous killing her in front of ObiWan and Anakin and the Anakin killing her in her meditation chamber as he invaded the Jedi Temple w/the 501st.

Spoiler:  
    It doesn't end well for Shaak ti in the game either as she meets her fate there at the hands of Starkiller to
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

I forget what reason GL used for cutting those scenes, but it had something to do with using her for later on. I never suspected the Game, as that was usually non canon to his Movies. So i never truly understood what the deal was. He may have had a thing for Togruta Females, as he save Shaak Ti and introduced Ahsoka for TCW.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

i prefer the game death as the best end for her. but then the game leaves me to wonder whatever happened to maris brood instead...

Page 813 of 813 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813