Page 810 of 812 FirstFirst ... 310710760800808809810811812 LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 8118

Thread: The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Captain

Among many many other things, a luggabeast with a teedo is probably on the top of my list. Still can't believe we didn't get that.

Beasts are sorely missed from the line, and Hasbro hinted that we might see some, but nothing yet. They really should have done a beast / rider set in the basic vehicle lineup, it would have added a fun element for kids and collectors.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Beasts are sorely missed from the line, and Hasbro hinted that we might see some, but nothing yet. They really should have done a beast / rider set in the basic vehicle lineup, it would have added a fun element for kids and collectors.
    My hope is we get a beast for new hope 40th anni (dewback again prob), luggabeast, and something from last jedi if there are any (no spoilers pls)

Captain

Definitely check your kohls for figures! Picked up all the stragglers I'd waited on for about 2 bucks each! Got armor up Poe (took the helmet off the shoulder junk), Pz, and resistance guy!

Start checking your 5 below stores.Found the last 2 waves of the TFA figures at ours in Huntsville just a little while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    How true. They could've p6ut them in the asst that had ywing/kanan in the r1 instead of the repacks. Heck, if a zero the hutt was truly tooled up, he coyldve been put in that asst w/ r2- c2 and the ****- poor ee version could've been a different r2.

Here is what my 5 Below looked like on Monday.

My Five Below had two full pegs with two each of Unmasked Kylo, Resistance Rey, Han, Nien and the trooper Squad Leader (with a few tie pilots and Xwing Poe in the mix)
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

The TFA clearances aren't limited to 5 Below stores. I spotted TFA 3.75" basic figures on clearance at Tuesday Morning. And they had late wave figures like unmasked Kylo Ren and Resistance Rey, as well as more common figures like Finn and the FO TIE Pilot. And they're $4.99 each.

Page 810 of 812 FirstFirst ... 310710760800808809810811812 LastLast