Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #16

Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #16

A new Leia in Boushh Disguise is coming out in the 6" line...

Who's going to be picking this one up?

Count me in for this one
    " Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays ".
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    Trade Feedback

Yes Please

Although when I consider if I am allowed to display both Boushh and Slave Leia with Jabba my head hurts....

This is a must have. One of my favorite vintage figures.

Definitely picking this one up.

This one is up near the top of my want list, can't wait to get it!!! Just hope it turns out nice!!! I just noticed that I can no longer find it on dorkside, have they taken it down??? All I see "new" is C3PO!!!!
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

I'm going to be cauitious on this one after buying the Slave Leia.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I've got to have this one to go with my SDCC Jabba! It will make more sense to have her there with Carbonite Han since slave leia was never in a scene with carbo Han.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Bones View Post
    This one is up near the top of my want list, can't wait to get it!!! Just hope it turns out nice!!! I just noticed that I can no longer find it on dorkside, have they taken it down??? All I see "new" is C3PO!!!!

Yeah, same here! Leia and Lando in the disguises they wore in RotJ have always been two of my favorite figures in practically every form released. I hope we get some sort of prototype image before Toy Fair.

And I might need a second Chewie now, as the prisoner of Boushh.
    "You will bring Captain Solo and the wookiee to me."

I'm excited for Leia Boushh; I personally wanted to see this version (or Endor General) released first. I'm curious to see if they will give her a removable helmet or two head sculpts. I'm slightly weary as the Vader shots we've seen don't make me feel all that good about removable helmets. Also, if she came with the carbonite block I would be over the moon happy.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast