Thread: Feedback for PorkinsRed6

Feedback for PorkinsRed6

Feedback for PorkinsRed6

Banned

•    
    Daniel was an absolute pelasure to deal with. Very communicative, reliable and trustworthy. He went above and beyond to make sure I received my big-ticket item unscathed. And he even spent extra so that I received him via priority express rather than regular priority. A tremendous addition to the community...

had a great experience with Dan—nice guy, excellent communication, prompt payment, don't hesitate to deal with him. cheers.

I too also had a great business transaction experience with Dan. I was the seller and he was buyer. Prompt payment, good, solid, and often communication. Easy to deal with. He was a satisfied customer, and I was a happy seller. Glad my former treasured item is now in a good home.

Smooth sailing with Dan, thanks for your interest. be happy to deal you with again anytime.

A very smooth transaction with Dan and a pleasure dealing with him. One of the best!

Completed an excellent transaction with Dan this week. Very cordial guy, great communication, and prompt payment. Hope to deal with again.