Thread: Rogue Squadron Hangar Diorama

Rogue Squadron Hangar Diorama

Rogue Squadron Hangar Diorama

More Pictures in my YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4EuhJ5ICYA

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEJ...sATZ81L0ru1fXg

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    nice! I loved RS. I still own it and go back and re-read it about 1x a year. I seriously thought you had made a "cave" for the hanger in until I realized it was the sofa! it looks good!
    Question- Where did you get all the display screens/consoles? and the holo-table for Mothma/Nadine/Ackbar? They look awesome..

Mike Stackpole's Rogue Squadron was possibly tied with my Fave set of novels from the EU (thrawns trilogy).

oh and yes I'm a POTF2 over vintage lover as well... yes I feel dirty for saying it.
    Last edited by Rezikai; 08-09-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Thank you. The Tactical Screens are from the General Rieekan Deluxe Figure and the Holo Table is from Admiral Yularen from the Clone Wars Figure Series.

Your hanger is vey creative. I like it a lot, things we well spaced out and I love the briefing room. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    Your hanger is vey creative. I like it a lot, things we well spaced out and I love the briefing room. Bravo!

Thanks a lot.

I dig. Gotta love Rogue Squadron.
    Wedge is a Tribe fan.

Very very sweet set up, man. Me likey.
    Wish List: Klaatu, Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Weequay (sail barge), Saelt-Marae, Tessek, Geezum, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Merc Pilot, Gailid.