Page 929 of 929 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929
Results 9,281 to 9,286 of 9286

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

if i were starting an shf collection now i'd just cut my losses and stick to collecting ANH only.

wish i had narrowed my focus right off the bat when i started collecting motuc five years after the line started. would have saved the money i spent on obscure, silly figures and invested it in the pricier trap jaws, beastmans and so on.

I FINALLY got my Padme today and I immediately tried to repaint her face to make her look a bit more like Nat, I'm still not happy with the eyebrows, though.

Funny things is I thought I'd prefer the battle face version but mine seems to be a bit off, the nose is a bit big and her mouth seems too inside her face.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSkywalker View Post
    I FINALLY got my Padme today and I immediately tried to repaint her face to make her look a bit more like Nat, I'm still not happy with the eyebrows, though.

Funny things is I thought I'd prefer the battle face version but mine seems to be a bit off, the nose is a bit big and her mouth seems too inside her face.

Yah my wife mentioned her neutral face didn't have enough makeup. She needs that "Cantina" look to be more like Natalie
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    if i were starting an shf collection now i'd just cut my losses and stick to collecting ANH only.

wish i had narrowed my focus right off the bat when i started collecting motuc five years after the line started. would have saved the money i spent on obscure, silly figures and invested it in the pricier trap jaws, beastmans and so on.
    i hear you lol

im trying very hard to limit myself ...

Now I'm mostly satisfied with her.

Anyone got an extra figuarts 3po and wants to help a collector?

Page 929 of 929 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929