Page 818 of 818 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818
Results 8,171 to 8,178 of 8178

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Love the accessories on Rey but hate her porcelain doll skin tone. For a $50 6 inch figure, I shouldn't have to modify it right out of the box in order to get it to look correct.

So basically they should've switched her and Kylo's skin tones and it would've worked...

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    So basically they should've switched her and Kylo's skin tones and it would've worked...

Wow that does showcase the huge improvement in their facial printing/painting

Yeah. I have no idea what happened with Kylo. He only came out a few months ago but he looks like a $7 painted Ken doll compared to her print. Very odd.

So to add to this whole colour debate. Rey's clothes in the Jakku scenes look tan but much more grey when inside Maz's castle and on Takodana.

I still think they've gone too far on the greyness though. I don't know whether it's the camera settings but the grey seems too dark.

And her boots look almost black when they should be brown more like her wrist strap.

Still, I think she looks great and can't wait to get her. No word from CDJapan yet, though.
    "Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time! It's hard not to talk about Star Wars!" Pastor Dan(Billy Dee Williams),That 70's Show
    Find Vadersvette at rebelscum,galactichunter,and sirsteves forums

Chewie Shipping Now!

From my mate Sachiko in Japan! Can't wait to see this one, even if he's a bit short

Quote Originally Posted by GreedoTwerp View Post
    From my mate Sachiko in Japan! Can't wait to see this one, even if he's a bit short

Too bad they couldn't have packed in some leg extensions with those extra hands, heh.

Page 818 of 818 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818