Page 812 of 812 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812
Results 8,111 to 8,117 of 8117

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    100% agree about the weapons being a great bonus to import figures. Hasbro's are joke. Rubbery and bent blasters. Spend a few more cents and give us good solid plastic ones.
    having said that, there is simply no comparison between the finish on figma figures' weapons (esp the beuatiful paint apps) and bandai's much more pedestrian ones. in fact it's a constant let-down for me, quality of plastic notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    having said that, there is simply no comparison between the finish on figma figures' weapons (esp the beuatiful paint apps) and bandai's much more pedestrian ones. in fact it's a constant let-down for me, quality of plastic notwithstanding.
    I agree. Figma even has Little Armory for detailed weapons if you want. A bit too small and needs glue, but Black Widow rocks the FN-SCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I agree. Figma even has Little Armory for detailed weapons if you want. A bit too small and needs glue, but Black Widow rocks the FN-SCAR.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

Oops. Sorry, haven't quite figured out posting pics through mobile.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

Kinda cool looking, too:

Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by M2_D2 View Post
    Chewie, we're home!

aahhh can't wait!!!
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

Feedback Thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133544

^ Didn't order this one, but I'm excited to see the in-hand reviews an pairings with Han for size.
    Go figure!

Page 812 of 812 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812