Page 802 of 906 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 9052

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Quote Originally Posted by LostStarWars View Post
    I've seen it about 3 times since the figure was released. Which is pretty rare compared to other figures. I actually see Jedi Luke (for roughly the same 8-9000 yen) way more frequently than I see Unmasked Kylo on there.
    I might just pull the trigger on one from ebay...going for about $120 with shipping and my ebay bucks/discount.

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    I might just pull the trigger on one from ebay...going for about $120 with shipping and my ebay bucks/discount.
    He's worth it if you really want him. I missed the pre-order as well but got him for $99.99 all in on the toyz in the box website (sold out now). I have him posed with the Black Series Old Han for their Starkiller base scene.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

I recently scored the SHF Episode VI Luke for $130 brand new. Believe it or not quite cheap for what it usually goes around for nowadays. I don't want to miss out on these and have to fork out double or more but I worry I'll pay the price (literally) for not pre-ordering Qui-Gon and Padme...

Bandai has been showing off Jedi Luke recently at the con's... won't be surprised it will be re-released, perhaps under Blufin... ???

I'm on two minds about the Tank Commander... So tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Bandai has been showing off Jedi Luke recently at the con's... won't be surprised it will be re-released, perhaps under Blufin... ???

I'm on two minds about the Tank Commander... So tempting...
    Oh really? That's interesting, which cons? I'll be slightly peeved if they do re-release him now that I paid more for one. But at the same time if that means they re-release Darth Maul one day I would be very happy. Maul goes for $200+. Where is that Maul w/ speeder and probe droid at? It will likely be cheaper just getting that package if and when they release it!

Quote Originally Posted by PoesJacket View Post
    Oh really? That's interesting, which cons? I'll be slightly peeved if they do re-release him now that I paid more for one. But at the same time if that means they re-release Darth Maul one day I would be very happy. Maul goes for $200+. Where is that Maul w/ speeder and probe droid at? It will likely be cheaper just getting that package if and when they release it!
    I'd certainly want to show him off is only as part of a display portfolio or tour de force - and not necessarily to telegraph a re-release.
    Go figure!

I picked up my Jedi Luke as part of the first re-solicit they did of the figure. I know they usually do the initial release and then maybe a re-solicit six months to a year later...do they ever re-solicit a figure later than that?

Quote Originally Posted by PoeGhostal View Post
    I picked up my Jedi Luke as part of the first re-solicit they did of the figure. I know they usually do the initial release and then maybe a re-solicit six months to a year later...do they ever re-solicit a figure later than that?
    They have done 3 runs of Darth Vader, the most recent of which was for Rogue One. So yeah it's totally possible, and pretty nuts that they haven't done it. The second run sold out immediately and was never "in stock" anywhere when it came out that I saw. They also must be doing much larger runs now. The ANH Luke is still widely available for probably less than I originally paid for him. Almost every release after that re-release of Luke and the release of Maul is pretty widely available.

I'm trying to decide whether I want the Jakku Rey hot toys for $174 or the Resistance outfit Rey for $225.

I'm kind of nervous ordering overseas...

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    I'm trying to decide whether I want the Jakku Rey hot toys for $174 or the Resistance outfit Rey for $225.

I'm kind of nervous ordering overseas...
    Why does everyone want to go back to Jakku?!
    Go figure!

Page 802 of 906 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812852902 ... LastLast