Page 783 of 783 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7830

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that SHF figures are being sold at TRU in the U.S. now? No Star Wars yet, but I bet that time is coming. In the collector section of the store, they had SHF figures of The Rock, Sailor Moon, and a third I'm forgetting at the moment. I didn't bother checking the prices to see if they were more or less than the average Japanese retailer. Anyways, I would love to see some of the SW offerings on shelves there, as long as the prices were reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSystemsGo View Post
    From what I recall Hasbro has the distribution license for Star Wars figures here in America. SHF doesn't have the license so they can't sell them in stores here.
    I'm wondering if they'll figure something out for SW like they did for Marvel stuff. Releasing the figures with special accessories as a bundle, charging $85-$110 and getting away with them that way. I mean they've already got the Death Star base, there's little reason I can see for them not to release Darth Vader with that, unless Hasbro's SW licensing agreement is even stronger than their Marvel one. How about Darth Maul with his cycle thing they showed a few times? Any other SW set pieces teased at shows?

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    I'm wondering if they'll figure something out for SW like they did for Marvel stuff. Releasing the figures with special accessories as a bundle, charging $85-$110 and getting away with them that way. I mean they've already got the Death Star base, there's little reason I can see for them not to release Darth Vader with that, unless Hasbro's SW licensing agreement is even stronger than their Marvel one. How about Darth Maul with his cycle thing they showed a few times? Any other SW set pieces teased at shows?
    I doubt SHF even at $50 will compete against Hasbro, as Black series is the cheaper and entry level that parents will buy for their 6 year old.

However, IMO, if the Hasbro's license states sole territory rights in a particular scale and type, in this case 6 inch and articulated, it will have to be honoured, and if it's 20 years, it's 20 years.

IMO, this is the same issue with the SW Bandai kits completely blocked in Europe, as Revel SW kits have the full rights in Europe, but blufin found a loophole for the USA for the kits, however only for the vehicles and not the characters likely due to Hasbro's block on 6inch articulated.

What Vader figure is that????

Quote Originally Posted by JediDelight View Post
    Looks like the model kit

Quote Originally Posted by JediDelight View Post
    Yup it's the Bandai Model Kit with Black Series Emperor's Wrath soft goods and and the Kotobukiya LED Sword.

I have all those swords too. Is there a way to change the batteries?
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

That Vader looks awesome! I'm tossing up getting the Mafex. I'm interested to know which version of Vader does everyone think is the best in the 6" scale? .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really digging the Kotobukiya Yoda, gorgeous figure...

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

Feedback Thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133544

I realised Mafex have a Rogue One Darth Vader coming out in August which looks excellent, so I've put a pre order in for that at Ami Ami. It's unclear whether it comes with the many accessories that their original Vader came with, and especially hazy regarding the inclusion of a lightsaber blade?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 783 of 783 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783