Page 1004 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100210031004
Results 10,031 to 10,038 of 10038

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Boba77 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the SH figuarts Jedi Luke Skywalkers on eBay? I see a lot of them going for $15-$25. Are they legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Boba77,

I knowingly purchased one of these recently and it was really cool that the seller advertised it as the "China Version" but these are fooling some newbie collectors at the hands of rip-off artists. The packaging is the best part of this figure sadly. I have it on display with my other figuarts as a filler but he is really a bit crap, the joints are sloppy and it periodically does a face plant. To be fair it is worth the money but really the old adage, to cheap to be real. The head sculpts aren't even close to accurate, I would say avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    *gulp* they're killing us by releasing and taking payment early. A full 12 days early. I've complained to HLJ about giving no warning before taking early payment. Do they all do this, or only HLJ?
    i got the shipping notice too

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    have you tried ebay? mandarake has them occasionally, but i haven't seen many so far. there's always nippon yasan but $$$
    Yeah. They're averaging about $55-$60, some with shipping included and some with about $9 shipping.
    Mandarake currently has only one, but it's the older version.

Ugh. The search continues. Thanks!
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Got a payment notice for Maul from AmiAmi as well. I'm curious if it's because it's truly releasing now or just and early payment request. But looking back, AOTC Ani and Padme released around this earlier date too.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    *gulp* they're killing us by releasing and taking payment early. A full 12 days early. I've complained to HLJ about giving no warning before taking early payment. Do they all do this, or only HLJ?
    Early compared to what? According to the release calendar Tamashii publishes towards the end of the previous month (in this case, October), Maul was always slated to be released on the 18th. Nothing HLJ can do about it. Check out the Tamashii website regularly to see on which day a product is released.

Yay, he's shipping! Though my happiness was bound to last short, I've just received a notification from the customs they got my Praetorian guard, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    Early compared to what? According to the release calendar Tamashii publishes towards the end of the previous month (in this case, October), Maul was always slated to be released on the 18th. Nothing HLJ can do about it. Check out the Tamashii website regularly to see on which day a product is released.
    No, HLJ have always stated a Nov 30 release. I shouldn't need to go to an external website to check out the release date. HLJ should get their facts and estimates right (closer) in the first place. Btw I had an online grocery order cancelled because they grabbed the money early which I had reserved for that.

its interesting HLJ now shows the re-issue maul as discontinued. i guess this is the only shipment they are getting? guess im glad i didnt wait.

Page 1004 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100210031004