Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1682

Thread: Poe's X-Wing Fighter with Poe Dameron

Does anyone have the number to search for this at WMs using Brickseek?

I found one of these for $13 yesterday!

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Grabbed one just before X-mas and finally opened it. I contacted Hasbro Customer Service today about replacement canons and they said I should receive them in 7-14 business days. Glad to know they are still providing replacements. Just had to give them the 5-digit number printed on the underside of the X-wing.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post
    Grabbed one just before X-mas and finally opened it. I contacted Hasbro Customer Service today about replacement canons and they said I should receive them in 7-14 business days. Glad to know they are still providing replacements. Just had to give them the 5-digit number printed on the underside of the X-wing.
    Is there a known issue with the cannons? I haven't opened mine yet.

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

They come with a bend to them straight out of the package. If you scan through the previous posts in this thread, many others have the same problem.

Something changed with the production of Poe's Blue X-wing because those are perfect.

I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Anyone seen these cheap anywhere? I thought maybe they would show up at TJ Maxx or Marshalls or Ross??

I'm really hoping we get to see Poe's T-85 X-Wing in the next movie. I'd love to have it displayed right next to this one.

Never heard of it. How different is it from the one in TFA?
    Dea wanna wanga

I really wish that Hasbro would have made Poe's X-wing the same size as the one from the TVC that TRU sold as an exclusive and made it for the 3.75 inch Black series.I heard so many horror stores with the basic one.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I really wish that Hasbro would have made Poe's X-wing the same size as the one from the TVC that TRU sold as an exclusive and made it for the 3.75 inch Black series.I heard so many horror stores with the basic one.
    Yeah, I haven't touched that after my warped-wing TIE. Great job, Hasbro.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants "Rebels" to succeed, it will put the show on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 LastLast