Thread: Got my Sam Witwer!

Got my Sam Witwer!

Thanks to my good friend Jon Nipshank for getting Sam Witwer to sign this awesome plaque made by RS member Feezlenuts! Just got it today and I think it looks awesome with my Clone Wars version Maul BD lightsaber. Thanks again to Nipshank and Feezlenuts for making it happen!

This looks cool Jon.

Not seem this version combo before. Rich is great and i have a lot of his plaques for my high end stuff.

This looks cool Jon.Not seem this version combo before. Rich is great and i have a lot of his plaques for my high end stuff.#sorry had an issue with my phone. Keep double posting
    Last edited by Kadman88; 05-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

You're welcome and anytime brother.
    Looks mint.

Jon-yeah I ended up using a rolling pin and it took out what creases were left-can't really even see them now. make it home yet?

Not till tomorrow bud, should land sometime tomorrow afternoon thank god. Been a long shift and I'm missing the kidlet.
    Glad it worked out too, like I said send me pics and all this is free 99

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXXX View Post
    Jon-yeah I ended up using a rolling pin and it took out what creases were left-can't really even see them now. make it home yet?
    The plaque had creases in it? The PO must have run it through the machine. Whenever shipping them, I sandwich them in carboard and pay a surcharge to have them marked non-machinable. I think it is like 30 cents. I have had a couple where they disregarded and sent them through the machine anyway. They got to the buyer all wavy. I replaced them, but that rolling pin is a good idea! Anyway, just for future reference incase you didn't know you can avoid the sorting machine.

Yeah-the rolling pin did the job-you can barely see them now but it was flat enough to lay flat on the stand so I ran with it. No worries-it all ended well and that is all i care about! Thanks for the great job on the plaque!