Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WTB: Vintage First 12 Loose/Complete (FOUND)

  1. #1

    WTB: Vintage First 12 Loose/Complete (FOUND)

    I'm wanting to buy the First 12 SW Figures Loose/Complete. I'd prefer C8 or better condition. I will pay via Paypal friend and I have positive feedback here and on eBay.

    UPDATE: I've had great response from my fellow scummers. I've been able to complete my mission in less than a day. Thanks for everyone's help!!!!

    Thanks!!!

    Jeff
    Last edited by 145C; 04-25-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    "It's supposed to be a challenge, that's why they call it a shortcut. If it was easy, it would just be the way."

  2. #2
    Contact fellow scummer " J74 " - he is a reliable supplier of good items and I think has a for sale thread on here now.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PMSbull View Post
    Contact fellow scummer " J74 " - he is a reliable supplier of good items and I think has a for sale thread on here now.
    Thanks PMSbull. That's actually the first thing I tried before making this thread. Unfortunately Jake is all sold out at this time.
    "It's supposed to be a challenge, that's why they call it a shortcut. If it was easy, it would just be the way."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 145C View Post
    Thanks PMSbull. That's actually the first thing I tried before making this thread. Unfortunately Jake is all sold out at this time.
    Man what a bummer the one I got off him a while ago was nice.
    Last edited by PMSbull; 04-25-2014 at 06:54 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PMSbull View Post
    Man what a bummer the one I got off him a while ago was nice.
    I've got a pretty nice set of the first 12 most are c8.5. PM me if interested thanks.

  6. #6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •