Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FYI: I'm SCARDS22 NOT SCARDS!

FYI: I'm SCARDS22 NOT SCARDS!

To clear the air!

I am SCARDS22 not SCARDS

I have no idea who he is. I do know he sells similar items! I'm in Arizona and I think SCARDS is in PA?

This is my Ebay page. I have had the same Ebay name since 1998

eBay Feedback Profile for scards22
    Last edited by SCARDS22; 02-05-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    CHEERS!,
    Mike SCARDS22

SCARDS22: Saving beaters from AFA "U HELL", one at a time!

Yup. Mike is good peeps. I got the location mixed up. Thanks for clearing the air Mike!
    Matt
    My Feedback
    WTB Lili Ledy Loose, Klaatu, Vlix complete, Han 12 back and Han ESB Contact me.

Mike,

Thanks for clearing this up. I won an item from "Scards" on eBay and as soon as I got the item and left ++ feedback, he started emailing me about cancelling the transaction so he can get his fees back. I know eBay has been increasing seller fees lately, but I've been on eBay for over 15 years and have never received a request like this, so I've been ignoring him. The whole time, I've been thinking, "man, I remember scards was pretty stand up back in the day on RS, I wonder what's going on."

So, extra glad to hear it's not you. Now I can go back to ignoring Bizarro Scards with a clean conscious!

I gasped when I saw the other thread too - glad it's not you, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Mike,

Thanks for clearing this up. I won an item from "Scards" on eBay and as soon as I got the item and left ++ feedback, he started emailing me about cancelling the transaction so he can get his fees back. I know eBay has been increasing seller fees lately, but I've been on eBay for over 15 years and have never received a request like this, so I've been ignoring him. The whole time, I've been thinking, "man, I remember scards was pretty stand up back in the day on RS, I wonder what's going on."

So, extra glad to hear it's not you. Now I can go back to ignoring Bizarro Scards with a clean conscious!
    you should report him to ebay and get him banned....then there will only be one scards..

I don't know. I do see 1 neutral on this "SCARDS22" guy...seems a little shady
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro12345 View Post
    I don't know. I do see 1 neutral on this "SCARDS22" guy...seems a little shady
    LOL good one
    CHEERS!,
    Mike SCARDS22

SCARDS22: Saving beaters from AFA "U HELL", one at a time!

I will vouch for SCARDS22, he has sold me some very nice items and is not shady
    Looking for Early Bird Coupon and Leia SW Baggie- Thanks!

My Feedback

Mike is a good guy and a credit to this community.Only dealt with him once years ago,but happy

Personally i think he should be banned for one reason- Stopping the SW secret figure offer MOC focus he had going years back.I never got tired of seeing that evolve and grow.

Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

Quote Originally Posted by djlackore View Post
    ... and is not shady
    Ahh crap-i thought he was Eminem.
    Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast