Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,626 of 1626

Thread: Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Also, why do the ships never just go to the opposite side of the planet and jump? They always fly right at the enemy. I understand there are hyperspace lanes, but there has to be more than one way to escape a planet.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by BandHcomics View Post
    I enjoyed the finale, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I wish something "bigger" would have happened but overall I was kind of glad it didn't, but this show needs to get darker next season, the end game is supposed to be no hope.

The he one thing I did not like was apparently Mandalorian cloth is vacuum sealed and the wearer can survive in space now. Bothered me almost as much as the helicopter light sabers from the previous finale.

Also did Bendu become a force ghost?

I wonder if Ahsokas story is done or will we get her and Vader next season. I could see that being a stand alone film in the tone of Rogue One though.
    Hmmm that's interesting, because it was in the old EU books. Now that was back when only Fett or Jodo were the ones using it so I don't know if that got retconned in Clone Wars to where it couldn't be pressurized.
    I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post
    Also, why do the ships never just go to the opposite side of the planet and jump? They always fly right at the enemy. I understand there are hyperspace lanes, but there has to be more than one way to escape a planet.
    I wondered the same thing. It even bothered me watching ESB- why did the rebel transport, and especially the Falcon attempt leave Hoth in the midst of an Imperial armada BUT Luke in his X-wing got away w/o an Imperial in sight

After seeing the season finale, all I have to say is:

Tactics, strategies and rules of engagement of capital ships in the Star Wars universe are a mess. Someone with the proper knowledge should delineate the principles under which these combats will take place.

One instant a fighter can't scratch a capital ship, then destroys it with two shots.

The Corellian Corvettes seem to be transport vessels totally unfit for combat, then they can single handledly wipe a squadron of TIEs and damage Imperial ships.

A boarding party can disable an Interdictor's shields FROM THE HULL WITH ANTI PERSONAL BLASTERS, without sabotaging them from the inside?

The ISD's big guns don't have the range to fire at a ship within visual contact, but can bombard a base from OUTER SPACE?

I could go on for weeks. Space combat in the Star Wars universe is all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Amigo View Post
    After seeing the season finale, all I have to say is:

Tactics, strategies and rules of engagement of capital ships in the Star Wars universe are a mess. Someone with the proper knowledge should delineate the principles under which these combats will take place.

One instant a fighter can't scratch a capital ship, then destroys it with two shots.

The Corellian Corvettes seem to be transport vessels totally unfit for combat, then they can single handledly wipe a squadron of TIEs and damage Imperial ships.

A boarding party can disable an Interdictor's shields FROM THE HULL WITH ANTI PERSONAL BLASTERS, without sabotaging them from the inside?

The ISD's big guns don't have the range to fire at a ship within visual contact, but can bombard a base from OUTER SPACE?

I could go on for weeks. Space combat in the Star Wars universe is all over the place!
    Yeah none of this made any sense in the episode. At all.

Makes as much sense as tripping a walker with tow cable.

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163