Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,618 of 1618

Thread: Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post

My only loose end on this was that I wished that something was said to let it be known that Ezra would not reveal that he now knows that Kenobi is alive and on Tattooine.
    If they kill off Ezra, then it wpn't be a loose end.

It's also possible that this knowledge comes in later. Kanan and Ezra end up on Alderaan and are told by Bail that Obi-Wan is on the way. So, they decide to wait for Obi-Wan to reach Alderaan to hook up with him while Hera and Chopper and Zeb head off to Yavin. Maybe they say that Kanan and Ezra will bring Obi-Wan to Yavin then.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

This whole thing has got me wondering - why send Leia to bring Obi Wan to Alderaan if the secret base is on Yavin?
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post
    This whole thing has got me wondering - why send Leia to bring Obi Wan to Alderaan if the secret base is on Yavin?
    I think the idea is that Bail wants to meet with Obi-Wan first and they would probably have told Luke and Leia that they were brother and sister and maybe Obi-Wan would have begun training them both. Maybe they would have then headed to Dagobah to get Yoda or even take Luke and Leia to Dagobah for training.

Another possibility could be that they need to go back to Alderaan because Leia was on a diplomatic mission and she would officially need to report back to Bail before heading off to Yavin.

Either way, it's an interesting point of discussion because it would be interesting to know what the actually plan was before Leia got captured
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

the biggest glaring problem with this duel, is that it ended so quickly. Yet just a few years later, he gives up and allows Vader to kill him. For such an experienced and skilled fighter, he "should" have been able to end Vader himself. This really cause even more ANH quandaries, and negates his sacrifice. It definitely puts more weight into needing Luke, to turn Anakin to kill Palpatine.

Like I keep saying, the more background you tell in a prequel. The more problems are caused for the actual Movie that's written in stone.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post

I thought the same thing after my second viewing of Rogue One.
    Nothing, I'm alright!

^ my guess is to still appear as though she's on a "diplomatic mission" for Alderran. Then a secret transport, not directly associated w/ Organa, takes him to Yavin. But after being held on the DS, destruction of Alderaan and escape on a non Aleraanian/Organa ship allowed her to go directly to Yavin w/ R2- D2

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post

Like I keep saying, the more background you tell in a prequel. The more problems are caused for the actual Movie that's written in stone.
    I'd bet Lucas didn't expect or care that people would be so analytical of his story. But yes, I do agree, theres quite a few things that made no sence after the prequels started. Like if Luke was to be kept hidden, why was he raised up keeping the Skywalker name while living in the same planet the Anakin did and likely had a legend built up around the Skywalker name since he won the pod race, slaughtered a tribe of Tuskens etc. Even if the name as a common name like "Smith" people would still recall the name and legenI'm time, it'd seem that the "rumor" on a young Skywalker would eventually reach Vader's ears.

Watched the finale at midnight. No spoilers, it wasn't too bad although anticlimactic yet again. I kept reminding myself it's a kid's show.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162