Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron) - #01

Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron) - #01

Status - Rumour

According to the rumour list jedinews.co.uk have posted we'll be seeing a re deco of the Sandtrooper figure in the 6" Black series.

Who's looking forward to this one? Maybe some new weapons and accessories.

I don't imagine any new accessories, just different colored pauldrons: white or black. I'm fine with either color.

Meh, pass for me. I'm good with one sandtrooper, and the orange pauldron has always been my favorite version.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

I really like the first Sandtrooper BUT I think its a bit soon for repaints/redecos, especially when there is just so much else they could do. This is definitely a cost saving measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

If doing a redeco every now and again helps them to save money in order to to keep this line going, then I will gladly accept the sacrifice.

Meh, why not. I'm deciding on whether I should army build with the Sandtrooper or the Stormtrooper, and at this point I'm leaning towards Sandie.
    Blog: A New Hopeless Reviewer (anewhopelessreviewer.tumblr.com)

At this point, it looks like it will be easier to troop build with sandies.

I hope this one os the black pauldron version. I have 2 with the orange pauldron and skip more because I figured they'd do something like this. I hadn't expected it so soon though.

I wonder if they'll leave out the big that was carried by the orange pauldroned trooper. I'm assuming besides the pauldron, there won't be any changes.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Hopefully they have addressed some issues this time around. The uneven weathering, extra dirty helmet and pink splotches. The wave 1 sandy was the most difficult figure for me to find an acceptable paint ap.

I've made a custom Black pauldron so I hope its white followed by a Dewback.

Maybe there's a dewback in the deluxe line. Someone could have mistaken it for Jabba, right?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast