Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett Spin-Off confirmed(?)

Well, same old.. not an official word, but a word. Anyone really shouldn't be surprised if a Fett movie is made, anyway, it's a no brainer from a fan's POV. The content of such a film is what would truly be interesting, and the co-characters involved as well. Fett was always the least used, but most wanted character it seems, as where we've seen enuff Vader, Yoda and R2 to keep us happy all these years.

Curto posted a link on Facebook.
    Sounds like the idea is a new guy in the armor, so Boba is dead...

Joe Johnston sounds like the front runner to direct

Seems it's a little more solid news than it's a "possibility, we all new it would be the first spin off or stand alone but at least it's now been somewhat confirmed. It will be interesting to see who's cast, I don't see why Daniel Logan wouldn't be used for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    Seems it's a little more solid news than it's a "possibility, we all new it would be the first spin off or stand alone but at least it's now been somewhat confirmed. It will be interesting to see who's cast, I don't see why Daniel Logan wouldn't be used for the part.
    If they are going off of Boba dying in ROTJ then there is no point to include Daniel Logan. Oh yeah, they want to distance themselves from clones as well

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Curto posted a link on Facebook.
    Sounds like the idea is a new guy in the armor, so Boba is dead...
    God I hope not! That sounds like horseshit!! Why not just go with a completely new bounty hunter instead?
    Stop lookin' at my sig

I can't see them killing off Fett and tossing someone else in the armor and helmet, wouldn't be a Fett spin off then.

dude, none of this sounds sensible, sorry but it's just too soon. People/the press just need to chill.... the sound of a spin off occurring in the same production timeline w/ ep. VII is just, well silly...it's seems it's enuff work just to get the first film of the ST going, nevermind the side stuff. The dude from Metalocalypse must not be interested in helming any future SW work, if so that diarrhea mouth ain't helpin' him. Besides, is there anyone on this entire forum that ever doubted Fett would be a #1 choice for a spin off? Don't need rumors for that logic.
    Last edited by jpolli666; 01-21-2014 at 09:38 AM.

I can't see any of that happening either, makes no sense and it's definitely too early to start speculating.
    A Fett movie would be best made between ROTS and ANH.

yeah. ...you know, just make a cool tale about a cool character. I see Logan as the Fett for the PT, never thought he'd be hired for anything else. It was cool for him to be in TCW, based on the era, but heck Morrison would most likely still be the Fett of any future; the origins (like said above) are done, now let's see him in some OT era personal action, living his shady life, in his prime.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast