Page 368 of 368 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368
Results 3,671 to 3,677 of 3677

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

When funko was doing these I grabbed all the monsters (minus invisible man) and a few others (predator, alien, the crow, Jack and sally, Michael myers). I don't have any kind of remorse, but since Super 7 is doing the line and charging basically $20 per figure, it's kind of easier to just move on. I was really excited when Funko said they were looking at X Files and Aliens. I'd have double dipped on those, no questions asked. When they took those off the table, I pretty much lost all hope for getting excited about Reaction.

I did however, find Nightwing at my LCS for $5. That is making me want to track down the Batmobile set now. And if there is actually a Robocop line or figure coming out, I'd probably pick him up, even at that price point. But otherwise basically passing on everything new coming out. But if anyone is looking to sell off Universal monsters or T2 stuff opened/on bad cards, I'd be willing to take those off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    When funko was doing these I grabbed all the monsters (minus invisible man) and a few others (predator, alien, the crow, Jack and sally, Michael myers). I don't have any kind of remorse, but since Super 7 is doing the line and charging basically $20 per figure, it's kind of easier to just move on. I was really excited when Funko said they were looking at X Files and Aliens. I'd have double dipped on those, no questions asked. When they took those off the table, I pretty much lost all hope for getting excited about Reaction.

I did however, find Nightwing at my LCS for $5. That is making me want to track down the Batmobile set now. And if there is actually a Robocop line or figure coming out, I'd probably pick him up, even at that price point. But otherwise basically passing on everything new coming out. But if anyone is looking to sell off Universal monsters or T2 stuff opened/on bad cards, I'd be willing to take those off your hands.
    Oh man, your post reminds me of all the lines they said were coming like bill and teds and a whole bunch that I would have gladly bought. I’m kind of done with funko. It seems like there were several times when they promised a lot but didn’t deliver or the quality really took a dive like all the bubbles falling off. People can only take so much disappointment before they move on. I think funko is just banking on the pops but when that fad dies down, and it will, what’s funko going to have left?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Oh man, your post reminds me of all the lines they said were coming like bill and teds and a whole bunch that I would have gladly bought. I’m kind of done with funko. It seems like there were several times when they promised a lot but didn’t deliver or the quality really took a dive like all the bubbles falling off. People can only take so much disappointment before they move on. I think funko is just banking on the pops but when that fad dies down, and it will, what’s funko going to have left?
    I've been done with Funko ever since they invented those infernal POPS. Ugh....

I hate those stupid POP's.... it's one of the reasons I stopped getting those subscription boxes from Nerd Block, Loot Crate etc.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Suppose we got figures based on Westworld and such? Wouldn't that be neat?
    Last edited by ReturnoftheJedi; 05-18-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Those definitely look awesome. I just came back to this thread and I'm bummed I totally forgot to get a Ripley with Power Loader vs. Alien Queen. Was that an Amazon exclusive?
    It's actually on Super7's site on sale for $24.99

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    It's actually on Super7's site on sale for $24.99
    Thank you for the heads up, that deal was better than eBay when I factored in 2 more items that I wanted. Still, I bought 3 relatively smaller items and the shipping was freaking $14!! Like, give me a break man. Between Gentle Giant and Super7, the shipping cost is HORRENDOUS. They have all these seemingly "hot" deals on their sites, then when you go to check out, you're completely stiffed with an atrocious shipping bill which makes the "deal" null and void. This is such a cheap practice. If you want to compete in the retail world of today, you have to keep shipping costs reasonable or people simply won't order. I looked into this issue and people on He-Man.org are literally ordering TOGETHER just so they don't have to pay that crazy shipping cost 4-5 times individually. Smart way to beat the system, but who has time to coordinate that, not to mention, why should companies inspire people to stoop to such lengths? I've heard all the arguments and it's garbage. For what I ordered, a fair shipping price would have been half that, like $7. Unreal.

I won't be ordering from then again until I see a change like on BBTS, but thanks again DarthPete for the heads up. That item is no cheaper on eBay.

Page 368 of 368 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368