Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365
Results 3,641 to 3,648 of 3648

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Really? I never saw these at TRU. Gamestop was my go to place for the first wave and they still have a bunch.
    Oh yeah I forgot about GameStop carrying them. That’ll be option if series two ever happens. Yeah, I saw the first series and the batmobile at my local Tru.

My TRU seemed to stop carrying the Super 7/Funko stuff before the Batman figures. I do remember seeing some the Dark Crystal stuff there though. Moot point now I guess. I only ever saw the Batmobile at FYE. They still have a limited selection there, I saw the Misfits Crimson Ghost and Nosferatu figures there the other day. Other than Batman, I haven't really been tracking this line lately, but I am looking forward to the POTA!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

my Super 7 order arrived over the weekend

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by SaveALemming View Post
    Don't know if anyone is interested in them, but it seems Game Stop has the 4-pack of Ready Player One figures for $12.99. For four figures.
    I noticed that, thought it was a misprint though. Considering everywhere else was almost $30. I was in a hurry to see Black Panther that day so I had to skip picking one up, but they do look cool.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I didn't even know they were doing a set of Ready Player One figures. I liked the movie enough to possibly even jump at that price.

Happy Friday the 13th.
    Super 7 is offering 13% off
    Get Lucky on Friday the 13th

Today only from right now until Midnight tonight: Visit the Super7 Webstore and get 13% off any order.

Use discount code LUCKY13 at checkout.

just ordered the rest of the Street Fighter figures that I've been holding out on.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Planet of the Apes figures are up on Super7's website.

I ordered Cornelius, Zira, General Ursus and a blind box xenomorph just for fun.

Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365