Page 359 of 362 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3615

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    Im sure theyd put all the bells and whistles on it, but my only real concern is that the doors open, the wheels move and (most importantly) a figure can actual sit inside.

Im not even going to speculate further because I dont want to get my hopes up haha.
    That's the line I've been waiting for! I would kill for a SPECTRE volcano/base playset. I had the Mobile Action Command mountain base playset as a kid and always had it as the bad guys lair, that thing was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    DarkArtist posted some on the previous page. They're great looking.
    Thanks I didn't know he posted pics of them. Where did he get them from?

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I believe they're from those 'loot' type boxes that funko sends out with a bunch of different stuff in them. The individual figures are on ebay, but a little pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post

they are the Legion of Collectors from Funko... I was able to get 2 of the figures with my subscription and my friend hooked me up with his 2. Nightwing and Raven seem to be the HTF ones out of the 4 and the more pricey on eBay.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I don't know if they'll be Reaction or MUSCLE or what, but apparently Super7 has licenses for Army of Darkness, Transformers, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, Teen Wolf and Rocky.

Fingers crossed for Reaction, but I'm willing to bet at the least the Transformers license will be MUSCLE.

http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/...er-7-reaction/

Oh man, that second Hellboy wave is awwwwesome! And the POTA figures look amazing!

Im really excited for those Ghosts and Goblins sets. I'm wondering if those Universal monsters figures are going to be the exact same ones we got 3 years ago though. I like those cardbacks, but I'm not sure if I like them enough to double dip.

Nice to see the Planet of the Apes and the completion of the Alien crew. Well done Super7.

I love the looks of those Alien figures.

Page 359 of 362 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast