Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356
Results 3,551 to 3,557 of 3557

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Still waiting to hear if we are going to get a batman series two. I’m thinking at this point we would have heard something by now. Guess we shouldn’t be surprised though. How many properties did they abandon before they were complete? I lost track.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Still waiting to hear if we are going to get a batman series two. I’m thinking at this point we would have heard something by now. Guess we shouldn’t be surprised though. How many properties did they abandon before they were complete? I lost track.
    Toy Fair is next month, so fingers crossed we get a second wave!

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I think they generally reveal their line up for the entire next year at toyfair/sdcc almost exclusively. I can't think of anything they've announced outside of a show. So we should see an as per usual impressive display I'd think.

Oh wait, you're talking about Funko, I meant Super7... Well still, I'll light a candle for Batman wave 2.

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    Toy Fair is next month, so fingers crossed we get a second wave!

D’oh! I can’t believe I forgot about toy fair!! I guess my disgust for funko is premature. But they’ve let me down enough times already. A joker/riddler/penguin/and after those three anyone else would be fine wave would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    D’oh! I can’t believe I forgot about toy fair!! I guess my disgust for funko is premature. But they’ve let me down enough times already. A joker/riddler/penguin/and after those three anyone else would be fine wave would be great!!!

yes Wave 2 needs the big 3 of Joker, Penguin and Riddler... for easy repacks they could just resculpt new heads for Catwoman and maybe as a vehicle instead of another Batmobile give us the Batcycle and the Batboat... and if they needed to use the mold for the Batmobile again they could easily repaint it and add a few extras and turn it into the Penguin mobile

for Riddler we need both Frank Gorshin and John Astin
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I would take a Bat Boat! I'd like a batcycle but not sure how compatable with the figure they are or if they'd need to redo the Bat legs??
    Last edited by VideoViper; 01-19-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    I would take a Bat Boat! I'd like a batcycle but not sure how compatable with the figure they are or if they'd need to redo the Bat legs??

I doubt it would be close to screen accurate as Robin would need a major re-tooling to ride in the side car as he was basically on his hands and knees in that go-cart.

another license I'd love to see Super 7 or Funko tackle would be figures from Beatlejuice. I mean we could get a few different figures of Beteljuice as well as Lydia, Otho, the Deats family, Juno and they could tackle a few of the various spirits/dead people as well as the cartoon series
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356