Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355
Results 3,541 to 3,547 of 3547

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Hitchcock looks more like Winston Churchill.

Or W.C. Fields.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Or W.C. Fields.
    he makes for a good background character in dioramas... I'm working on a bar type diorama and I think Mr. Hitchcock will be one of the many characters who frequent the bar.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

scored Cyborg and Starfire from the DC Legion of Collectors box... 3.75" versions of the their Classic Teen Titans garb.. now to track down Raven and Nightwing
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

*waits patiently for Planet of the Apes, Hellboy wave 2 and crosses fingers for Willow*

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    * crosses fingers for Willow*

I hope we see Willow someday. Been waiting for 3 decades for decent Willow figures.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

I'd think the 30th anniversary would be the perfect time..

Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355