Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352
Results 3,511 to 3,514 of 3514

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin83 View Post
    Any word on the Nosferatu and Hitchcock figures that were supposed to be out for Halloween? Also they are having a sale on some of their UM and NBC stuff: https://super7store.com/collections/halloween
    I'm waiting for the Hitchcock and Nosferatu figures as well... along with the Eddie figures as well.

wasn't there a rumor a few years back that a Chucky figure was in the works as well for the Horror line? I remember reading something about it back when Leatherface came out
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I'm still jonesing (pun intended) for the new wave of Alien figures. I never took them seriously when they said "Fall '17", but it would be nice to have seen something by now. Any major toy events still to come this year when we might get a reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm waiting for the Hitchcock and Nosferatu figures as well... along with the Eddie figures as well.

wasn't there a rumor a few years back that a Chucky figure was in the works as well for the Horror line? I remember reading something about it back when Leatherface came out
    Yes, Chucky was to be next after Leatherface but was sadly scrapped.

I'd like to see Super 7 give us a series of perhaps repaints/resculpts of the first series of Horror figures (Jason, Michael, Freddy, Ghostface etc) and just update them slightly... for instance they could give us a Rob Zombie Michael Myers just by repainting the body and resculpting the mask slightly... There are so many different versions of Jason that some simple repaints and change of accessory could work, Freddy can be changed into different versions as well by simple head swaps and repaints and slight retooling... I'd love to see freddy in some of his crazier get-ups like Dream Child freddy (superhero version), dream warriors freddy (with needle fingers), dream warriors freddy (with ripped open sweater and souls chest) Ghostface could be repainted to have blood splatter on him.

I'd also love to see Super 7 give us the following:

Jason X - the robotic looking version
    other Hellraiser characters
    Phantasm
    Chucky (even though he was already scrapped could be a great way to bring him back) maybe a 2 pack with Tiffany as well
    Norman Bates dressed as Mrs. Bates
    Jigsaw from the movie Saw complete with tricycle
    candyman
    the Exorcist

and maybe a box set of victims for our happy serial killers... just think they could give us a Crystal Lake victims set with counselors etc, nightmare on elm street set with Nancy and a few others, Halloween set with Laurie strode and a few others, and Scream with Sydny Prescott and a few others as well.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352