Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336
Results 3,351 to 3,357 of 3357

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Damn. I didn't realize all those lines had problems. I saw it with some horror, a few fifth element, rocky horror, dark crystal, green arrow, and now one of my gremlin figures. I can only assume that not only were the bubbles not sealed properly, but the glue must dry out incredibly fast. I was willing to buy some of the 9poa figures from funko if they were of interest, but after experiencing the low level of quality from the reaction line, I won't waste my money. Too bad nobody from funko reads these threads. I know they have their own forum and someone brought up the bubble issue and the guy from funko made it sound like they really didn't care, even though they, you know, are selling collectibles targeted to collectors.

For anyone collecting the Super 7 Toxic Avenger line, I got this response from Super7 the other day when I inquired if they'd be restocking the Crusaders and GITD variants of Toxie:

we will not be restocking those figures, they are out of stock. We will have more coming in the Toxic Avenger line, stay tuned, they will probably arrive this fall.
    Thanks!
    Super7
    This is the first I've heard of the continuation of the line since seeing the protos at ToyFair. I'm excited!
    Last edited by Cosmic_Cow; 06-21-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by New_Bornalex View Post
    Thanks!

I want to do something slightly more elaborate, but it's cool when the toys themselves are so true to the film that they convey the scene.

Well, I stumbled onto an interesting miniature 'location' for photographing the Dark Crystal figures... a tiny ravine that rooftop rainwater had eroded into the dirt beside my late father's tool shed, covered in moss on both sides, very shaded.

As I looked around my mom's backyard, I found several other interesting environments... including an armillary sphere that might work as a makeshift orrery for Aughra.

I loaded up a box full of figures and headed over there yesterday.

But I am having trouble uploading these here at Rebelscum. Never had any difficulty doing it before.

Can a Mod please contact me? The 'contact the Mods' button on the photo Upload page wasn't working for me, either.

In the meantime, here are some of the shots as uploaded to my Facebook album... the links will undoubtedly cease working eventually, so apologies to those of you in the future.

And one of the NECA Chamberlain for good measure...

I'd like to start a new thread for this line. It's a little hard to wade through 300+ pages of all ReAction lines to find the ones that are most relevant to a search. Any objections to that?

Alex
    Last edited by New_Bornalex; 06-23-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    "Hi, I'm Alex from Imperial Insurance."
    "Hey... don't you work for the Endor Express?"
    "I'm a man of many talents."
    -- The penultimate installment of Yak's Pub

Quote Originally Posted by New_Bornalex View Post
    Well, I stumbled onto an interesting miniature 'location' for photographing the Dark Crystal figures... a tiny ravine that rooftop rainwater had eroded into the dirt beside my late father's tool shed, covered in moss on both sides, very shaded.

As I looked around my mom's backyard, I found several other interesting environments... including an armillary sphere that might work as a makeshift orrery for Aughra.

I loaded up a box full of figures and headed over there yesterday.

But I am having trouble uploading these here at Rebelscum. Never had any difficulty doing it before.

Can a Mod please contact me? The 'contact the Mods' button on the photo Upload page wasn't working for me, either.

In the meantime, here are some of the shots as uploaded to my Facebook album... the links will undoubtedly cease working eventually, so apologies to those of you in the future.

And one of the NECA Chamberlain for good measure...

I'd like to start a new thread for this line. It's a little hard to wade through 100+ pages of all ReAction lines to find the ones that are most relevant to a search. Any objections to that?

Alex
    Great pics. A new thread would be good. Here is where it belongs.

Great pics! BTW, I was having trouble uploading photos yesterday too.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

On a completely unrelated note, I just realized that the GOT. Whitewalker makes a good base for the Marauder King from the Ewok movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, I just realized that the GOT. Whitewalker makes a good base for the Marauder King from the Ewok movie.
    That's a brilliant call.
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336