Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324
Results 3,231 to 3,236 of 3236

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

My first appearance Supes arrived today. Cool figure but unfortunately one eye 'line' is noticeably lower than the other, this wasn't apparent in the auction pics. :-/

Guess I'll have to use this one for a custom and get another ;D
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

Man, I would be all over a Goonies boxset, or Bill and Ted's. Although I suppose I wouldn't mind getting another wave of Goonies figures carded. In order to feel complete, I'd need the rest of the Goonies, the Fratellis, and a One Eyed Willie (never realized how dirty that name was when I was a kid) for good measure. The Goonies figures were what got me into the Reaction line in the first place. I LOVED the Goonies when I was a kid, heck, I still think it's a great movie, and I always wanted figures from that movie. So to get figures in the style they would have been in had they been on store shelves in the 80's PLUS a retro Star Wars inspired full photo cardback that reminded me of the Indiana Jones packaging, was amazing!!! But for them to not finish the figures was a huge disappointment.

Interesting to hear people were having problems with the bubbles falling off of those. I never saw any of the Goonies figures doing that, unlike the Dark Crystal figures. I really first noticed bubbles falling off with the Barnes and Noble exclusive Green Arrow figures, and then it just got worse from there.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    see I like the look of the Goonies figures. a Fratelli's set would be epic and we need, Andy, Steph and Brad as well. I'd even love to see a Rosalita figure as well.
    Ahh forgot about Steph, Andi and Brand. D'oh! I'd totally be down for a redo of the whole line all together. The first ones were good but not on par with the end of the line figures IMHO, where they really started to nail the formula down.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    They could release new sculpts for the Goonies and put them in a couple boxed sets or on similar cardbacks. I wanted to buy the originals, but the lackluster sculpts and bubbles separating from the cardback resulted in me skipping them. I'd buy a set if I found them cheap, but $10 each was just too much for the final product. Ideally a boxed set would allow one to display them loose or boxed, which I prefer - I wish the Dark Crystal figures were all boxed...
    A box set would have been nice for Dark Crystal but I think they were trying to continue the Aviva throwback by carding them. They did a great job almost matching it and throwing in their own flair. Still bums me that I won't have a carded set unless I glue them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Cow View Post
    A box set would have been nice for Dark Crystal but I think they were trying to continue the Aviva throwback by carding them. They did a great job almost matching it and throwing in their own flair. Still bums me that I won't have a carded set unless I glue them down.
    If it makes you feel better, Due to how some of the Dark Crystal figures are made (Fairly solid heavy pieces) even if the glue was what its supposed to be they would fall off the cards eventually.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Cow View Post
    I feel the same way. I resigned myself to having an open set as I figure that's how everyone's will be, then I got a Chamberlain figure off of ebay that is solidly sealed, no signs of popping off, even after applying pressure to the cardback. So now I'm not sure what to do. I have all of the figures ready to be displayed loose, since three of them have already fallen off the card, but now I'm like it would be crazy to open one when they're so hard to find carded, but then does that mean I'll have to try and track down the others, since apparently it is possible to get them sealed? It would have been so much easier had that Chamberlain figured popped off too.

Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324