Thread: Please Help Identify Figure

Please Help Identify Figure

Hey Scummers,

I'm 99.9% sure this figure is not Star Wars related, but wanted to make sure.

Anyone recognize this guy?

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hey, I got that guy too. It's a great figure. The helmut sheild is a visor you can lift up and down, revealing the astronaut's face beneath.

He is from a line called Robotix (not Robotech)

I found a blog post by someone that has a picture of the set this guy came with and a little information:

fairplaythings.com League Assignment #1: It takes an assignment to bring out the writing muse

Robotix, a construction toy of the mid-1980s that tried (and failed) to contort itself into the action figure toy premise so common at the time.
    Last edited by CrockerJarmen; 12-31-2013 at 05:07 PM.

This is not a Star Wars figure. It is an astronaut from Milton Bradley's Robotix line from 1984. I have one set up on my creature cantina playset. Your's looks like it is missing the face shield that should cover his face.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CrockerJarmen View Post
    Hey, I got that guy too. It's a great figure. The helmut sheild is a visor you can lift up and down, revealing the astronaut's face beneath.

He is from a line called Robotix (not Robotech)

I found a blog post by someone that has a picture of the set this guy came with and a little information:

fairplaythings.com League Assignment #1: It takes an assignment to bring out the writing muse
    That link brings back some memories. I totally forgot about Robotix. I had some of them when I was a mid-80's kid. Thanks

Thanks guys!