Thread: Garon Nas Tal

Cool Garon Nas Tal

I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I still need to do the necklace that goes on him but other than that he is finished. This one was a little more complicated than my Geezum custom. I used Sora Bulq's body except I replaced his "skirt" with the one from the Luke Skywalker Jedi Legacy figure. The head is from a Bossk saga collection figure and the cloak came off the Monkey Man figure from the Indiana Jones series. I molded his "turtle neck" out of clay and was my first attempt at using Green-stuff and it is definitely a lot better than the old Sculptey clay that I always used in the past. I'll put up more pics when I finish his necklace.

Last edited by Jabbapalacespy; 12-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Nifty! Where'd the control-box on his wrist come from?
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
    -Lord Edmund Blackadder II

The control on his wrist is from a communicator/data pad accessory I found that I cut in half and painted. I can't remember which figure it originally came with though, sorry.

'Sarright, mate, just curious. Looks cool!
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."

I remember where I got the control box from. It's made from the data pad that comes with the Lando Calrissian sandstorm figure.

Sweeeeeeet. Thanks! I think I have a spare somewhere . . . .

Finally finished his necklace! It's made from one of the medals that comes with General Jan Dodonna.

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

This might be the first custom I've seen of this guy, well done!