Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: OPINIONS on this LUKE figure please?

  1. #1

    OPINIONS on this LUKE figure please?

    Can some of the more experienced scummers give me some opinions on this figure please?


  2. #2
    Do you have specific questions? Are you selling it, buying it, concerned about authenticity, condition opinions?

  3. #3
    He just wanted to go into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Caledonia, Ontario, Canada

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by PMSbull View Post
    Can some of the more experienced scummers give me some opinions on this figure please?

    Ummm, it's an original Luke Skywalker with average wear?

    Tough to tell authenticity of the saber with those pics.

    Ian

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C View Post
    .....

    Tough to tell authenticity of the saber with those pics.

    .....
    Is there any repro known with "flat" transition tip to saber??

    http://imperialgunnery.webs.com/TLS_...n%20EDITED.jpg

    I havent seen one, though I would say everything is fine here

    Talking about flat transition, maybe it is assumed to be DT?? It is not!

    Wolff

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PMSbull View Post
    Can some of the more experienced scummers give me some opinions on this figure please?

    Are you serious- you found your way to this vinatge star wars collectors website and dont know that this is a luke skywalker figure or what is your question ?!?!
    _______________________________________

    My Feedback

    Holy Grail

  7. #7
    My opinion is that he can waste time with his friends after his chores are done. Actually that's more of a rule than an opinion.

    But yeah... it's a Luke figure what more dywanna know?
    BONSAI'S BIG COLLECTION...of little figures July 2016 UPDATE! Vintage Price Guide
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086230/

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia

    Am i missing something in this thread?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestars View Post
    Are you serious- you found your way to this vinatge star wars collectors website and dont know that this is a luke skywalker figure or what is your question ?!?!
    Sorry for being so vague. Wanted to know if (obviously subject to checking the sabre) it was the right COO and date for being a DT figure, obviously sabre to be checked, but wanted to check the figure stood up.

    Last edited by PMSbull; 12-11-2013 at 05:48 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai_Tree_Ent View Post
    My opinion is that he can waste time with his friends after his chores are done.

    Hahha , LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •