Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,626 of 1626

Thread: Your Black Series 6" Collection - Picture Thread

Those Lightsabers look fantastic GreyJedi. What have you found works best for getting the blur just right? And how did you do Kylo's Lightsaber?
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Thanks! On each of the three layers for the sabers I did a blur of 10 on the top layer, 15 on the middle and 20 on the bottom. for Kylo's saber I used the Free Select tool to trace a jagged blade and cross guards and then followed the same steps as using the Paths tool.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyJedi View Post
    Thanks! On each of the three layers for the sabers I did a blur of 10 on the top layer, 15 on the middle and 20 on the bottom. for Kylo's saber I used the Free Select tool to trace a jagged blade and cross guards and then followed the same steps as using the Paths tool.
    What is your image size? I'm having to go much higher on the blur (usually 20, 50, and then 80-100) to achieve an acceptable look which makes me think I'm doing something wrong. Almost every tutorial I've watched recommends the same blurs you're using.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

most of the images I'm editing are 1280x720. usually take the photos with my phone since I'm terrible with a digital SLR. I was using larger blurs like you mentioned but was engine up with just a colored cloud around the existing plant saber blade.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyJedi View Post
    most of the images I'm editing are 1280x720. usually take the photos with my phone since I'm terrible with a digital SLR. I was using larger blurs like you mentioned but was engine up with just a colored cloud around the existing plant saber blade.
    plastic not plant. man I wish we could edit posts here.

Those pictures look great GreyJedi, the space walls create such a nice effect.

"May the Power be with you and may the Force protect you.....or something like that"

"Ore wa Deathryuger, so na mo D."

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163