Thread: Does this Ben Kenobi Saber Look Correct?

Does this Ben Kenobi Saber Look Correct?

Does this Saber look odd to anyone? Is it missing it's tip perhaps? I am thinking about snagging it but I don't want to have an issue with the saber. Any and all thoughts/opinions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by manowarjoe; 11-05-2013 at 12:17 AM.
    “You underestimate the power of the dark side” // Flickr // My Wants

Banned

Just missing its tip which is very common, but its very hard to tell from the picture if its real or a repro, if the figures worth over $3 id pass and find one with an intact saber, cheers
    Last edited by AussieFortuna; 11-05-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Just missing its tip which is very common, but its very hard to tell from the picture if its real or a repro, if the figures worth over $3 id pass and find one with an intact saber, cheers
    Thanks for the input. I was wondering why the front of it looked a little odd to me. It looks like excess plastic. Thanks again!

Anyone else have any input? It's included in a lot of about 20 total figures. Some complete some not. I appreciate all the help, one again!

Quote Originally Posted by manowarjoe View Post
    Anyone else have any input? It's included in a lot of about 20 total figures. Some complete some not. I appreciate all the help, one again!
    The Obi-Wan is just missing the tip of the lightsaber. I would not pay over $5 for it as long as the cape is not torn.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Thanks for the input @Marty I appreciate it! I really am still debating on pulling the trigger on the lot.