Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series - The LEGO Movie

OT: LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series - The LEGO Movie

Not super excited about most of these. Apparently they're from the upcoming LEGO movie (which I probably won't see until it's on DVD), but I do like the Shakespeare, Panda & Lincoln. Pros: a lot of new elements -- Cons: another cop (ugh)

PANDA!!! I want 2x. And the sombrero guy. And the chick in the middle next to Emmett.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!:

I just realized, once I have the Emmett construction worker and Liam Neeson cop, I'll just be one GI away from a CMF Village People!
    Product shown in fantasy situation

A great lineup for me. I've been hoping for a Panda, and Lincoln will go nicely with "non-Washington" from S10.

Heck, I've got all eleven series so far, why would I stop now?
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

Im sad there's no Michelangelo. I'd have been on board for him. I could also do without the 3 main characters from the movie in the blind bags as well. Ah well, majority win, ESPECIALLY the panda.

Cool, I just noticed we're finally getting helmets with hair.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

If only the cops uniforms were tan.... throw these guys on motorcycles and I feel a CHiPs episode nearby.....

Lincoln and Panda are the two I'm really interested in.

The would be OK since he's voiced by Liam Neeson and I like the two-tone helmet and torso print.

Good looking wave, the only one I'm not overly interested in is the Mexican guy since a similar one was released a few waves back. Otherwise the Panda is kinda cute!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast