Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 6 Inch Indiana Jones

Will probably go for the Figma one, can't spend that much on SHF.
    But looking forward to some Black Series release, would collect quite a few, except for the last movie.

The idea of Indiana Jones Black Series makes me so happy. Honestly hope the new film gives Hasbro confidence in trying the line out with classic trilogy figures mixed in.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! - J
    oin the Cantina Crazies Collector's Group!

For heaven sakes if they do this don't flood the stores with Mutt Williams. The Indiana jones figures did pretty well then the KOTCS figures came out and Mutt was in like every wave. I only saw the TOD figures at Kroger and those didn't last long.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 12-18-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

There was a 6 inch Indy sculpted by Gentle Giant that was exclusive to the Disney Parks a few years back that is on par with Black Series. It's an incredible figure. I'd love to have Henry Sr, Short Round and Sallah to go with him though.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    There was a 6 inch Indy sculpted by Gentle Giant that was exclusive to the Disney Parks a few years back that is on par with Black Series. It's an incredible figure. I'd love to have Henry Sr, Short Round and Sallah to go with him though.
    I don't think I have ever seen this figure! I think I will have to do some research.
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage

There's also a Temple of Doom version without the jacket but one arm is sleeveless and it looks a bit wonky.

I have the Disney 6" figure pictured above and it is a pretty great figure. The legs/hips are a little wonky looking, and he could benefit from just a couple more points of articulation but, other than that he is pretty awesome. He has a pretty good likeness, decent articulation, and a TON of accessories! He comes with his hat (of course) which is removable, shoulder bag, whip, pistol, fertility idol, a Cairo Swordsman style sword, Grail diary (or it could be his notebook from Raiders I guess), and what is supposed to be the antidote vial from TOD. Along with that, he comes with a cool display base.

While I am quite happy to have this figure in my Indy collection, I still would love for Hasbro to give us a Black Series Indy.

There's a pretty good write up on it with lots of good pics (the one posted above being one of them) over at Michael Crawford's site.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Thanks for all the info guys! I might pick him up!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345