Thread: Chancellor Valorum

Chancellor Valorum

It may be in the 2020's . if ever, before we ever see an update of this forgotten character so decided to make an easy update outve spare parts:

Neat-O! Is that done on a Daultay Dofine base?
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
    -Lord Edmund Blackadder II

I just added Dofine's arm robe onto a spare Count Dooku and used Valorum's plastic cloak over that.

Sweeeeet. Looks damn cool.
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."

Thanks Beedo, he's got Qui Gon to help down the gin,lol. Neither one of them had really good updates all these years later.

Last edited by Vorax; 10-02-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Heh! Djynnan Tonnix all around. Qui-Gon looks good in darker colours.

Wow - that Valorum is sweet! I'd be up for a new version of him... heck, one from Dark Horse comics when he is no longer Chancellor and warning Bail Organa of Palpatine.. that would be awesome... I made an outcast custom of him years ago... this pic is about 6 years old from my photonovel series.

Sweeeeeet.