Thread: FS/FT: MU 2012 Punisher, Sub-Mariner, VC CW Anakin, IM2 Wal-Mart War Machine

FS/FT: MU 2012 Punisher, Sub-Mariner, VC CW Anakin, IM2 Wal-Mart War Machine

I have the following figures that I'm looking to sell or trade at the moment. All are opened, but in mint, displayed condition and come complete with all of their accessories (unless stated). Every one of my figures has the best paint apps that I could possibly find when looking at them in store. Not 100% perfect, but as close as I can get. I'm not looking to scalp, just sell at the prices I paid for, or trade. If interested, feel free to send me a message. Also, if you'd like pics of a certain figure(s), let me know and I'll be glad to provide them. All prices include shipping. Thanks for looking.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1064969/#post18428212

Haves:

Star Wars Elite Series:
    - Finn
    - Rey & BB-8 (lightsaber version)
    - First Order Stormtrooper
    - Captain Phasma

$29 shipped each

Wants (can be loose, but in good condition. All are for the 3.75" figures):

The Avengers (movie):
    - Captain America
    - Thor
    - Black Widow
    - Hawkeye
    - Hulk
    - Loki

Avengers Age of Ultron:
    - The Vision
    - Ultron
    - Scarlet Witch

Captain America Winter Soldier:
    - Winter Soldier
    - The Falcon

Iron Man 3 Assemblers:
    - Iron Patriot

Marvel Universe:
    - Scarlet Spider
    - Spider-Man (from the Captain Britain 2-pack)
    - Black Panther

- Mark 43 Iron Man (from the TRU 2-pack with Fury)

- Iron Man 2 Iron Monger (comic)

- ANY of the 2013-2016 Star Wars 5POA figures from the OT and PT (Anakin, Obi Wan, Yoda, Han, Chewbacca etc. This includes the re-releases in the Force Awakens packaging)

I might also be interested in other 3.75" figures like DC Multiverse, 2014 Robocop, GI Joe Retaliation and so on, so feel free to let me know what you have.
    Last edited by Groundswell; 01-03-2016 at 09:44 PM.