Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389
Results 3,881 to 3,887 of 3887

Thread: The Black Series 6" Customs

Thought I'd post here before a FS thread. If anyone wants a Mafex ROTJ Boba with a busted rocket on the jetpack for a custom hit me up. It took a shelf dive and I can't find the missing piece but it would make great custom fodder. Have all the other pieces. Send me a pm with an email or cell for pics. I'm thinking $20. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Arms pop out easily. I just put it in hot water first.
    So how do you pull them out without popping the arm off the peg?
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

You just have to heat it up and watch as it comes off. I try to get my fingers around the disc whenever possible so it doesn't break. If you see it stretching, then you might just have to abandon it or let it go back to normal and then heat it longer and try again. I have broken a few in the past.

Took me forever, but I finally got around to repainting my Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader head. I also swappped his right hand with the regular RotJ Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I honestly don't remember why I did it.

Probably for the same reason I WANT to do it. If Finn is wearing Poe's jacket, then it should BE Poe's jacket. I can't understand why Hasbro made two different sculpts in the first place. You can clearly tell side by side that it is not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Probably for the same reason I WANT to do it. If Finn is wearing Poe's jacket, then it should BE Poe's jacket. I can't understand why Hasbro made two different sculpts in the first place. You can clearly tell side by side that it is not the same.
    I think that was the reason. I think the Poe one was more detailed. I think the arms were slightly longer too.

Anyone need Starkiller Base Rey and Kylo for custom fodder? Kylo's left hand is missing as well as the bases.

I'll include Reys saber if you want it but currently my TFA Luke has it.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389