Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for darth_roscoe (Ross)

Feedback for darth_roscoe (Ross)

Many thanks in advance to those that took some time to provide me with feedback.

Ross

Ross is a top guy to deal with - great items and quick postage - very happy

Quick ship and well packed. No problems here.

Quick shipping - humble and willing to work with you. Also, has no arrogance about him and is a partner during the exchange.
    I make videos about the history of vintage toys at http://www.youtube.com/retroblasting !!!!

Great deal with Ross. Quick shipping, well packaged, great communication. Glady deal with again.

Jason

Brilliant MOCs and well packed. Will defo do business again with Ross.

Ross is a great seller. Great communication and very fair. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Ross again. Y-wing shipped quickly and safely to Canada. Thanks alot!

Ross, thank you for the awesome 41 back Jawa, as he was a carded figure I always wanted to add to my collection. Ross is just a great person to deal with & has a quick shipping method.

Just finished a deal with Ross and I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. Fast responses to messages, friendly communication and fast payment. Great Scummer!

Tim

Just had my first deal with Ross and it was great! Quick communication and very fast shipping so thank you again Sir!!!
    :-)
    Last edited by SexxyDrummerBoy1; 10-29-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast