Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Vintage Style Trilogo shirt run

FS: Vintage Style Trilogo shirt run

Due to popular demand, I made another vintage style Star Wars shirt. Check it out: Vintage Star Wars TriLogo Shirt | Teespring We need to sell 30 to make this run happen, please share the love..
    Jay Shimko

First one is ordered Another great job Jay.
    Always looking for Yoda, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face items. Especially prototypes and carded figures.

Ordered 1, love it.
    Any chance you might be doing Kenner, Palitoy, Toltoys, and others.

High Admiral

Ordered!!!

I am sure you will get your run of 30 with no problems if you post this on the trilogo.info forum. I'll be ordering my shirt later today.
    PeterFett's feedback

WTB: any modern LEIA protos, proofs, unpainted figures

Love the shirts so far shimko! Any chance we can get one other than Black next time? Just a thought. I think I would buy this if it were a different color than the POTF one. I think it's awesome you are doing this and I hope you keep up the good work! A whole lot of fun to keep up with.

Kelly

Kelly! I agree, next design will have a different color..I tried this logo on many colors but black just felt right, even though I have tons of black Star Wars shirts..lol. The next one will not be on black, I promise. Thanks for the input.
    Jay Shimko

Shimko , I couldn't resist! I ordered one! I have a bad feeling that you are going to make me spend alot of money if you don't stop making such cool shirts, haha, I wish I was going to Celebration Europe so I could rock these!

Thanks Again

High Admiral

I've just had a message saying my trilogo order has been cancelled as it violated a copyright!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast